I tried to look at Wisconsin a little differently this time. I realized there is so much I never experienced in the 20 some years I lived there. Wisconsin does have a lot to offer. Too bad there is such a short window to appreciate it. Unless you like snowmobiling, ice fishing, and skiing, which I don't.

You can't have a post on WI without a pic of a dairy farm.

How could I resist a cute little calf? Sorry it is blurry. I took it from the car window.

Here are my Dad's horses. I spent some time brushing them. Something I almost enjoy
more than riding.

We started the visit out in Madison with Mike's family. This is how a typical day went.
Golf.

Mike's idea of beautiful scenery. It is green, I will give him that.

After golf we headed out in the boat for some fishing. Well, for the guys anyway.

Look at that determination.

Pay off! His first fish of the season.

Our trip to the Henry
Vilas Zoo in Madison. It was a really nice day for it.

Just big kid.

I really thought Mike's head should have been in the monkey hole.

Playing Rummy 500.
As you can probably guess by Mike's crazy pose the Sam Adams belongs to him.

Bitter sweet day. We (my sister, her husband and me) dropped Mike off at the airport and stopped to hike in the Kettle Moraine forest. I hated to see Mike leave, but I loved the hike.

Heather (my sister) had the bright idea that we needed to do a Tequila shot.
So here comes the salt

Lick it...

Missed the slam it, we did it too fast. But we got a pic of the suck it.

This may have been the
highlight of my trip.
Heather and I went to a friend's cabin and hung out on the lake all afternoon. We came in to play a little cribbage.
So, this is just a few pics of our adventures in WI.
2 comments:
So you will take a shot of tequila in Wisconsin but not a purple hooter in Memphis!! Girl you have gone wild.
Great Pics E.
I am up for the Purple Hooter next time......count me in.
Miss you guys so much it makes my sides hurt!
Later. H
Post a Comment