Monday, June 15, 2009

Lander Brew Fest

Finally, winter is fading away and the first of fun summer things to has arrived. Lander Brew Fest drew tons of people desperate to get outside and have some fun. Of course anyone who knows Mike knows we were there. Other than the rain coming in spurts it was a good time.
The first beer. Notice the glass. Yup, you are right. Mike had to buy the commemorative pint glass. It will get packed up with the other 100 or so he has collected.

This beer actually took 2nd Place, but Mike picked it as his 1st place. Yes, it was very peppery with a bite at the end. I did not care for it.

Mike and Roger. Roger is the infamous neighbor who's dogs I let out. Although, he has a roommate now and I am no longer needed.


Actually Mike's pizza which I forced him to eat so he would have a base to drink on. I just wanted a bite.

Wanted to get a shot of the park with the big trees. It was a very nice area to have the Brew Fest. It sure brought out the NOLSies (National Outdoor Leadership School). It kind of felt like our own little Landerstock. I actually thought I would see some of them hugging the trees, but I mostly saw them passed out underneath them.

Could we look more like bugs with those sunglasses on?


Mike had to have a pic of the guy behind him. Mike is convinced it is Joey Ramone. One small catch, Joey Ramone is dead.


We thought this would be fun. I don't think Jez agrees. Normally Mike is against torturing the cat, but after a day at Brew Fest it is amazing what I can talk him into.


See, she doesn't look tortured. I, on the other hand, look like I had been drinking all afternoon. When in fact, I had nothing more than a sip or two from Mike's glass.

1 comment:

The Davis Daily said...

Looks like a good time! Just wish it was here in Memphis. Mike's hair is getting long. Kelby is growing his out too!