Well, my significant other officially left me last Thursday. She packed up her most valuable possessions, jumped on a plane, and left. With me one day, gone the next! I know what you're thinking..."WTF?" "How can this be?" "They seemed so happy...well, sometimes, anyway..."
Well, I'm here to tell you that it's not that story. Thankfully, I'm not writing that story, today. Hopefully, I'll never have to write that story. That story, if I'm lucky, won't ever be narrated by me...ever! Plus, my girl can't afford the plane ticket! So, no worries mon, I'm good!
But, she did leave me.
She headed back home to hang with the family for a while. You know, I'm working a ridiculous amount of hours right now and we really don't see each other all that much, so it seemed like a good time for her to get away. I can work my fool head off and she can get some much needed human interaction. I think it will actually work out well. I should be able to get some things in line at work and she'll be able to talk...to someone...during daylight hours.
So, I'm excited for her and worried for me. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with all the poop and pee in the litter box. Does it go in the regular trash can? Can you flush it down the toilet? I'm sure she has some unique process that I'm supposed to be following. Oh well, whatever, the toilet seems to be working fine! I actually think that that statement is part of the Bachelor's Creed, "If it's not broke, or leaking, or making some strange noise, let it be!" Seriously, how bad can clay litter be for the plumbing?
To my significant other and her family, "I know plumbers". And I miss y'all and wish I could be there too!
Now, how do I get to that casino?
4 comments:
See you guys, do need us in your life! Ha, well I will let Kelby telling his sausage slapping stories, because I wasn't in there. Any whoo, keep us in your prayers.
Just don't flush the cat with the litter and hopefully you'll make it. Hang in there.
Since I never talk to you on the phone because you are always working I am not able to let you know what to do with the litter. So, I will tell you now. Not the toilet! Then again, I am not there to deal with the over flowing toilet, so go nuts.
I love you and miss you.
E
We miss you too, Mike! Love, Judi
Post a Comment