Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Florida Bound

No, not Mike and I this time. Been there, done that.
My sister and her hubby moved there last week. Thirteen years
in the making and they finally made it there. I can't
wait to visit in February.
So, what do you get someone heading to the sun and sand as a going away present?
A margarita pedicure that's what.
We got to sip on a Margarita while they used the same ingredients for our pedicure.
A great way to spend some time with my favorite sister. Oh right, she is my
only sister, but the best I could ask for.




2 comments:

Heather said...

I couldn't ask for a better sister either. I can't believe how long the pedi lasted. Just last night, I was thinking, it might be time to re-paint them.........They really lasted.

Anonymous said...

Magarita Pedi! Sounds great. Where was this? I can't say I am jealous since my GREAT "authentic" Dominican pedicure is only $3 and lasts me a good month until she returns! Gotta love the D.R. lol