What do you do when you love dogs, but you can't have one of your own?
You dog-sit for family and friends.
I had double the doggy love this past weekend.
On the right we have Duney. He is my cousin's dog. I know he looks like a stuffed animal and barks like a squeaky toy, but I swear he is a real dog. He is also very sweet.
They already knew each other before they came over to stay. Otherwise I wouldn't normally take on two dogs from different families on the same weekend.
I couldn't get a pic with Misty. Jez is a little too leery of her. I think she recognises the breed. The last springer she knew thought she looked more like lunch then a cat.
Duney, as you can see from this pic poses no threat. He, however, looks to be the one that is threatened. I had a hard time getting him to get that close. He kept looking at me like..."are you serious, that crazy cat will kill me if I take one step closer."
Jez just kept looking at him like..."you got that right fur ball. One more step, I dare you."
All and all, everyone seemed to get along pretty well. My house has a few more layers of fur but my heart has a few more layers of unconditional love so I figure I came out ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment