Wasn't the first day of spring March 20th? Wasn't that like 6 days ago. Is it just me or is spring suppose to look a little different?

How about now with a little sympathy? Is that not the longest driveway to have to shovel by hand or what?
Gee, I wonder if the snow was deep?

Now here is where the real sympathy from the WI people comes in. Do you remember these old shovels. Sure it is light because it is aluminum, but it's lack of curve allows the snow to pile right over the top back onto what you just shoveled. Not only that, but the snow sticks to it so when you go to throw wet heavy snow only half leaves the shovel. This results in banging the corner on the concrete to dislodge the snow, which in turn results in bending the corner of the shovel.
So why do I use a shovel like this you ask. Well, I was going to buy one of those nice ergonomic ones. But do you remember that little deal I made with the neighbor. Yes, I have been faithfully taking care of his dogs while he is gone to work, in return for getting plowed out. Well, he is at work this week and will not return home until Wednesday. Yeah me!
Everyone has been warning us that March and April are the snowiest months. After the mild winter we have had, can I really complain? Well, you just read it didn't ya?
Yeah WY!

1 comment:
You are right. I have no sympathy! We just got blasted too! Fortunately it melted right away, and if it had not we are finally after 30 some odd years, armed with a snowblower. I have to admit your shovel is the most pathetic snow removal device I have ever seen.......LOL H
Post a Comment