Mike informed me he does not like being the butt of my jokes on the blog. I disagree. I don't make jokes about him, I only document his behavior. He just gives me a lot of material to work with.
He came into the computer room and said to me "I am setting up a Bloody Mary/Snack bar in the living room if you are interested." Why the living room? Well, the Masters is on and leaving the tv to prepare anything was out of the question.
Yes, that is a reel to reel player. His parents where going to get rid of it and Mike decided we needed to have it. He was so excited when he got it working. He was playing the oldies but goodies all day.
We had just bought new flat screen tv and the lighting in the living room was less then adequate for setting it up. So, Mike went to get his head lamp. It worked great. I have to say I thought this one was actually pretty darn genius.
So, for those of you who ask me "is he like this at home?","he must be a riot to live with"...he does have his moments.
No comments:
Post a Comment